Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Getting Support

The developer I'm working with is using some exciting new tools (Google Web Tools) to standardize and "slick up" the OSCAR user interface....mostly for my billing screen use.....but we hope to extend this to the rest of OSCAR with the support & help of the Developer's community.

There is growing interest in Alberta in OSCAR - and a great article about OSCAR was summarized in the Vancouver Sun by Dr. David Chan on June 15, 2009.

I've approached the president of the Alberta Medical Association to look into helping me get OSCAR going - and I was impressed that Dr. Noel Grisedale responded by asking one of his colleagues up in Edmonton to look into OSCAR to see what can be done to support my efforts!

Next step is to approach government offices and an MLA or three - getting the inertia going is a little like rolling a large boulder by hand....but hopefully soon it won't be so hard!

JF

1 comment:

  1. Which IDE is Aart working with? Eclipse?
    Is there any way to get a preview? I've got to get working on the Quebec billing...

    ReplyDelete